Current News and Reports
Collaborative Report - December 2012
2012 NorthSTAR Satisfaction Survey Results
NTBHA Meeting and Events Calendar
BHLT and Related Meetings
ValueOptions Provider Meetings
The North Texas Behavorial Health Authority (NTBHA) is the designated Local Behavioral Health Authority (LBHA) for the NorthSTAR program.
We provide planning, facilitation, and coordination of services to ensure that local communities are given a voice in the delivery of
the NorthSTAR publicly funded managed behavioral healthcare.
Our Services Include
- Facilitate NorthSTAR Enrollment – Please click here here for more additional information on enrolling in NorthSTAR
- Assist in locating a NorthSTAR provider – please go to the Provider Directory to find a provider nearest you or contact ValueOptions at 1-888-800-6799.
- Ombudsman Services – If you wish to file a complaint please call the office at 214-366-9407 and request to speak to someone in order to file a complaint.
- Community Resource Coordination Group (CRCG) Coordination (adults and children) - Please go to the CRCG page for additional CRCG meeting information.
- Facilitate Medicaid and CHIP Enrollment – Please click here for additional information on enrolling for Medicaid and/or CHIP.
- Policy Development
- Planning and Development
- Monitoring and oversight
- Mental Health Authority for Collin, Dallas, Ellis, Hunt, Kaufman, Navarro, and Rockwall Counties
© 2010. North Texas Behavioral Health Authority. All Rights Reserved - Legal|
1201 Richardson Dr, Ste 270 Richardson, TX 75080
214.366.9407 | email@example.com